Musings on knitting, crochet, and a fairly loopy life.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow day in the city

You know what they say about the best laid plans, don't you? Lovely snow day in NYC. I knew in advance I'd be home. I had plans to take new pictures of my fingerless gloves. But then I stayed up until 4:00 this morning setting up a chart for a year-long afghan knit-along I'm involved in on Ravelry. Woke up an hour and a half later when the snow plows rolled down the street.

Charles took Ian out to play in the snow, but Seth has decided he's more the warm-weather type. He stayed indoors with the other snow slacker (namely, me). Later, some friends came over for Oreos and hot cocoa. When they left, my lack of sleep caught up to me, and I took a "short" (like 2 hour) nap.

So, no new glove pictures yet. But I do have a finished color chart and at least one semi-fair snowy day photo.
P.S. - When I previewed this post, I started noticing a serious theme going on in my color choices these days. Must be going through my Green Period.

No comments: